August 31, 2014

Halloween Update

♥ I'm Feeling @Happeh
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @notta
♥ Listening @random TV

Just some pics from inprogress~ I I decided its not the iPod its me that can not take a bad picture, as some of these turned out well xP

      

I should have them all done by the time we move, got the glow in the dark ones yesterday and started adding them to items. I am still super happy with them D: I love looking that them ><; 

I also had the fabulous idea for some blind bags last night D: I am thinking of maybe 5 and some super special ones. I donno I have several ideas. It was one of those 2 AM things and I was like PLEASE REMEMBER in the morning.

I am very happy but need to get back on it, the last few days I been trying to get blogger to update D: its been hard.





No comments:

Post a Comment