September 16, 2014

Moving is hard

♥ I'm Feeling @productive
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @notta
♥ Listening @Pokemon cause I can 

Super tired, D: but we are almost unpacked. Need to buy a few more things then I should be back to posting more stuff. Goal is to keep things going. I joined Patreon, want to get that going. Need to do a video of Halloween items and I should get the rainbow items in a few days :3 

I have tried a few places so far, 


http://www.noodles.com/   - loved, will go back

Cold Stone Creamery
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/ - also loved will go back

And a little cupcake shop behind Panera Bread that was not that great D: Going to go for a neighborhood walk today and hit Costco up, Josh's mother got us an awesome welcome package from them D: 

Also love Cookie Butter, will be mailing that to Krista <3
I miss my friends D: very much. But they promise to visit and this is a vacation spot so I figure will be fun.
Waiting to hear from Laura and such then I will be all set.

luff! 
Ska

No comments:

Post a Comment