September 8, 2014

New Illustrations

♥ I'm Feeling @BORED
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @notta
♥ Listening @random TV

I feel like I am in Limbo - we are so close to moving but in the mean time I cannot do anything fun UGH, its evil...so close though!
Couple new designs, not much this last week D:



 


For Salisaw Turkey Trot - one of my favorites to help on, was the first one
I got to work personally with clients on.

Just submitted these for ordering. Shop is closed FYI. 
These will be in rainbow glitter :3 
I used profits from shirts selling to get these, need some actual
items to sell to get the NEO set - we're see. I estimated about 200$. I got 
a lot of things planned when I move, adding to shirts, starting a patron etc


I am going to redo this for my new kitchen area :3 I really like it but I want to own it. 
I will probably vector it and use different fonts/etc 
Stashing  is for now.

I need to do a planning post, things I want to do,etc so you can be excited too :D



No comments:

Post a Comment