October 20, 2014

Art Updates

Just a quick art update, not much going on. been trying to get more into drawing but I am not liking anything I come up with UGH D: 


I am a princess Art Print

Only on Society6, works better as a print than a shirt,
based on SM tumblr post I kept seeing, took some out 
as it does not work without references in some parts. 


Had this one in my head for a few days D: glad I got it out.

Carousel Post Card by Shouho
I want to get this made into a print
I wanted to make it GOLD FOIL however it appears I
cannot get a lower than 500 qty on those, so I will print a few
plain to see how it turns out. Will See.


Melty Moon test pieces by Shouho
Next couple if jewelry pieces I will be getting made. 
I am doing white and blue mirror. I will probably mess around
with colors if I can find a local printer, still hoping


Sweets Collection by Shouho VDay Charms by Shouho 
Went through old art and picked out favorite pieces to turn 
into charms/necklaces for future fairs. Sweets & Vdays


Scraps 01 by Shouho
Scraps I really liked so I posted to the new DA account -
centered around just Shouho as a company!


I got a few more shirts in my head so hopefully can get those done,
feeling so uninspired to do art lately, since I cannot get them printed/etc

I am working on Holiday stuff already~ picking out paper crafts. I found
some really cute ones! My favorites always involve hot cocoa :9







No comments:

Post a Comment