October 15, 2014

Soap Wishlist

SO, I been browsing around and if i can get into the holiday craft fair at the previous place, I want to try to make cupcake soaps :3 I think they would be adorable! I have been thinking up designs and trying to figure out cost for what I would need. 

I basically want to make 4 types of cupcakes I think, and maybe 2 cakes. A gingerbread house IF I CAN PULL THAT OFF and a couple peppermints.
 - - -

Need list (generic)
Glass Measure Cup - lrg
Silicone Cupcake pan
Metal Wisk
Spoon
Wilton tip/bags
Rubbing Alcohol 

Cupcakes I wanna try with their smell goals. IF I have any left over I will make a holiday cake, cause that would be awesome. Cupcakes first tho since this will be first wack at it.

Gingerbread Cupcake
Cream Cheese & Gingerbread fragrance
w/ Ginger bread man on top + brown sprinkles

Snowflake Cupcake 
Sugarplum & Peppermint fragrance
w/ Snowflake on top or Snowman w/ blue glitter?

Christmas Tree Cupcake
Wood / Pine fragrance
Star on top + little balls for 'ornaments' 

Mistletoe Cupcake
Cranberry & Holiday Fragrance 
Red ornaments + leaves




Goal is to make them for fair, with some new items for me, we're see hopefully and if I have any left over, gifts for the holiday! I want to try my hand at fizzy bombs too, just poor so have to take this one item at a time heh. 

♥ I'm Feeling @Productive - should pop caffeine more often!
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @Water
♥ Listening @Anger Management



No comments:

Post a Comment