November 5, 2014

AFK Update

♥ I'm Feeling @Great!
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @Water
♥ Listening @Random Youtube

This is before they got glued....


  
  
  

However I love them! I am so excited to see them. I got them all glued, and a few up on chains. The controller is for Josh, so it will not be up. The white ones were not as pretty, I am trying to see if I can color them =X 

Annnnd unless I get a call tomorrow I am broke D: Sadly. I hate it cause I really want to buy more items, but I only have enough to pre-order my next acrylic I think. I want to do the holographic one! I really love the metallic ones though.

I want to get the new SM items so I am trying to not get anything new until JAN then do a massive order. Like 200$ D: that is the goal. BUT I AM WEAK. So I hope I can.
Ska


No comments:

Post a Comment