November 9, 2014

Plotting Thanksgiving and Christmas Movies

♥ I'm Feeling @Great!
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @Water
♥ Listening @Random Pandora

SO I am plotting my Thanksgiving dinner, we always skip turkey as we eat it year round. This year I am thinking Lamb :X I put together a really ambitious menu, and depending on work schedule I think I can pull it all off!

French Onion Soup (always wanted to make, and we need the wine for the lamb!)

Lamb Ribs (in slow cooker!) w/ Honey sauce
Potato Gratin (looks doable and good, suppose to be good with lamb)
Real Green Beans in buttery goodness ( we usually eat bag, I am going to find the real ones!)

Then for dessert, the meat place is near the Dolce bakery, so we will nab some rainbow cookies and I am planning to make a chocolate sea salt/pretzel pie!

I can do the soup and pie a head of time. Then the lamb will be done in the slow cooker, then the sides seem pretty quick to make. I am excited. I will be putting up a section on this later, so I can post the recipes too. 

Then as Christmas gets here, I am blogging eating etc, my way through it! Time to start hunting up Xmas movies. I worked up a must watch list, remember to limit yourselves or December will get here and there will nothing to watch!

Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving (good one to watch this month!)

It's a wonderful Life
The nightmare before Christmas
Then Santa Clause 1-3
Elf
Home Home 1 - 2
The Polar Express
Miracle on 34th 1994
The Muppet Christmas Carol
Dr. Seuss Grinch move and cartoon
Jingle all the way
Scrooge
Die Hard
Mickey's Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol 2009
Gremlins
I'll Be home for Christmas
Prancer
Ernest saves Christmas
Arthur Christmas
Batman Returns

Some are just set around Xmas, like Batman but heck time to rewatch! Also if something is not on this list, like a classic, I left if off for lack of interest. Most are from my childhood~ like prancer and I must watch D: but some are new, such as Arthur Christmas, it has good reviews and I've never see it.

I may also re watch all the HP and Hobbits/LOTR as they are great to do during holidays - as they come out around this time. 

Ska















No comments:

Post a Comment