November 11, 2014

Sailor Moon 2014 - Update

New items were pre-released this month, so time to add to the SM want list :3 To keep up with the latest releases, and picture credits check out the Sailor Moon goto resource! http://www.sailormooncollectibles.com

New items as of 11/5

"sailor moon" "sailor moon crystal" "sailor moon wand" "sailor moon box" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon merchandise" "princess serenity" stationery shop anime japan 2014
It I can get this box, I AM GETTING THIS BOX to store all my items in! Squee.

"sailor moon" "sailor moon crystal" "sailor moon wand" "sailor moon box" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon merchandise" "princess serenity" stationery shop anime japan 2014
If I can get them separate, I will get the some but I don't really want the senshi as much as the other designs. Adorable!

"sailor moon" "sailor moon crystal" "sailor moon wand" "sailor moon box" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon merchandise" "princess serenity" stationery shop anime japan 2014
There are so many items on my wishlist, this maybe near the bottom but I love the designs of the plastic bags, we will have to see!

"sailor moon" "sailor moon crystal" "sailor moon wand" "sailor moon box" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon merchandise" "princess serenity" stationery shop anime japan 2014
I like these as well, but I am not sure I wouldn't break them x.x; as I tend to break cute clips. but they are going on the list just in case!

"sailor moon" "sailor moon crystal" "sailor moon wand" "sailor moon box" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon merchandise" "princess serenity" stationery shop anime japan 2014
There was actually another pen as well, but I do not own anything of the Cutie Moon Rod, so I think I would like to have that one. Maybe Jupiter too. She is not my favorite, but I would make an adorable Jupiter one day!




There was also sticker flakes, which I normally LOVE but the designs were not as nice as I would like to see. I hope they release some more with the new items in the remake series, I like the style.


- - - Older items
Sailor-Moon-Weekly-Notebook-A5-Life-Moon-2015-Schedule-Notebook-Blue

Super want this planner, its expensive, and will just go up over time. I like the Usagi one as well, but I have a couple of her designs already. I may not get this as it will be less collectible after the new year I think.



I purchased this recently, as I was afraid they would be gone and I really like the stationary goods the best! Can't wait to hold in person 11/6



This is a set that was in their coin machines, I want the whole set D: again. Its very pretty. The lockets are adorable but the bags look lovely as well! Coin machines, man just take my money.



Again, coin machines man! I could probably die happy in one of those areas. I want three of these designs, the purple, light blue and cookies. I have a couple folders already, they are easy to collect and just gorgeous to have.


PER-ORDER-Sailor-Moon-Sailormoon-Make-Up-Rod-Wand-Figure-Compact-Chalice-Pointer

Another I am not 100% on, I really only want the chalice...so I may try to snag that one by itself later on when they are released. 



Again, want the Chalice, so pretty. I will have to see the final version before I decide to get this one though, it depends on the final production, size, etc 11/6 its SO PRETTY I must own.


Sailor Moon Crisis Moon Compact Packed Earphones **Preorder**

Not majorly high on the list, most of the Stationary I want more, but these would be awesome to own and use. I would feel so special having them.

PSL-Sailor-Moon-Original-Tote-Bag-Nostalgic-Design

I super want this bag, its adorable. AND it is pastel. So it has many uses. It is kinda expensive, if I can get it under 40 I'd be happier, but I will keep my eye out for it.


bandai-sailor-moon-mars-mercury-venus-jupiter-ear-phone-charm-ring-gashapon-set

I think this is an adorable idea. I would like to have a set, Sailor Moon's probably. If they do not make this clasp for DIY, they need to. This is a cute idea.


 - - -

AH I need them all. I am glad to get to collect some in my adult life! As a kid I dreamed of Card Captor Sakura wands and SM notebooks so its nice to have some now!



♥ I'm Feeling @Good
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @Water
♥ Listening @Misc Music

No comments:

Post a Comment