January 18, 2015

Valentine's - Heart Chandler

I love making heart pieces for February since my birthday is around then, so its like hearts for me and I am vain D: so yeah.













So for this I used for this

Cardboard ring (got at Micheal's)
Valentine's Day Paper
Heart punch
String
Glue gun, cause that is the BEST invention

I had most of this, had to pick up the ring though, I wish they had a smaller one too but I just had the one, then used a cardboard cut out for the middle.

Its basic, attach hearts to string until you fill it up ow you like. I had a hard time getting mine to lay straight, I imagine it would involve better math than winging it. I am very happy with mine. I plan to put mine in living room and will adjust as needed when I get it up~ 

I think it turned out really well!





No comments:

Post a Comment