January 12, 2015

Valentine's - Scratcher Cards!

I love Valentine's day D: its my name month after all! I hated it as a child as, I always got a Valentine's themed birthday party =.=; but now I love it! I cannot wait for it to get here. I plan to do a few cards, crafts and make myself a ice cream cake this year! 

I found this idea on Pinterst - but I made my own cards. 

To make them into scratchers you need silver paint - nail polish will work, and a white crayon. 

Simply add in your scratch reward, then color over it in white crayon. Let it set a few moments, while you do the rest then cover in silver paint! That is it, the wax keeps the paint from sticking so it can be scratched off. 


I had a lot of fun making them, so feel free to print them and make them perfect for your favorite people! They are easy to do, I did these for 4x6 cards I felt like that was a good size. 

Enjoy!



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment