February 2, 2015

Final Summer Designs


Pretty good summary picture, I an waiting to hear back on something then I will 
be giving these a shot in mirrored purple. Assembling them and such when I get my
new chains and I am good to go. Off to a great start!


These are going to be a flat purple, I am really behind on them D: I want a special purple
from Zap! so I am waiting on a sample piece, then I am going to straight order it to the 
printer here in Denver. Only takes him a day or two so I should be there, getting the 
piece is what is kinda taking a bit.



So I am hoping to get into conventions this year, I applied to one end of FEB/early March so I hope I do. I want to do some game items too, but I want to get prints in more D: So I am going to try to get a space print made, and order some 4x6 prints. 

Then Id like to get some shirts in, if I can. Depends where I am financially. Excited to get into events and see how it goes.

I also want to try my hand at some tights D: we're see.

Ska

No comments:

Post a Comment