April 27, 2015

Memo Update

I originally wanted to do a visual of what I had, memo wise, but it was kind of intense. So a quick summary will be a bit better. I have only gotten a few new planet items since my last video - Click to watch it


First and foremost, I love my SM items D: Need moah.



I seriously ended up with more Rilakkuma than I planned. I was never a fan of their stuff
until I saw market, then the plants. I some by gifts/friends as well.

 

Love Chocopa Still. Wish they would make a few new sets of it.




Various items that don't fit other places. These I either got by mistake or
just randomly. I do like the folders though, they are helpful.




I am always willing to do trades or send out memo sheets if interested. I actually try to use my pieces as such. I did do a folder of originals to keep so I have them :3 I would like to obtain more Space items otherwise I am good, focusing on planner projects at the moment. I wish I could display these pieces better - such as a nice shelf/etc for them but current space is limited.


No comments:

Post a Comment