August 10, 2015

Tofu Cute! - Review



If you happen to live under a super cute rock, TofuCute.com is a really nice Kawaii style store. After trying out Japan crate and other snack boxes I decided I wanted to snag some more Japanese style treats and do some tasting. I know a few sites have items, but Blippo.com was out of stock on a lot of items so I searched around for a reliable source that had some good variety in stock and remembered this site ❤ Blippo does the Kawaii box so that is how I knew of them originally.
Anyway from Tofu Cute I snagged a ton of snacks to try...
▸ Kit Kat - Ichigo Strawberry ( of course it was delicious )
Kit Kat - Purple Sweet Potato ( was good, however I did not think it tasted sweet potatoe-y )
Kit Kat - Strawberry Cheesecake ( had to get another, got one in the treat box and was so good you need to get this one if you haven't )
Glico Fruity Pocky Real Blueberry Flake ( mostly for Josh, but were good )
Petit Pastel Ice Cream Chocolates ( crunchy, were okay - wouldn't get again )
Lotte Pepero Almond Choco Biscuit Sticks ( did not like, Josh did however )

(non-edible)
▸ Kawaii Mini Cat Paw Seal Stickers
▸ Sticky Marker Peep Out - Cat Paws


I got my items in about two weeks, I believe they are actually based in the UK. I tried to nab items I knew I could share with SO. The non-edibles were just too adorable. I love the cat paw stickers - they are so small and perfect for adding a 'pay attention' dot.
Kawaii Mini Cat Paw Seal Stickers
I would 100% order from them again. Super cute business card included, can be cut into adorable stand ups. I do not think I will be nabbing any snacks anytime soon however, my next big haul I plan to do a large Rilakkuma Stationary haul D: I need the new stuff. This is my go to place for treats however, the variety and speed is nice. I hate waiting a month for items for the most part, so its nice to have a quick turn around! ðŸ’– ðŸ’– ðŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment