November 2, 2015

Monday - AFK

♥ I’m Feeling; Bleh - getting hungry for lunch
♥ Eating; 
notta
♥ Listening; 
random office dribble
@; at work

Did a holiday haul yesterday D: cause I needed it. Spent about $50 at the dollar store, but aside from a few items (like cotton balls) I am good for the holiday. I might pick up a few small things here and there but I managed to nab most everything I needed. 






Started my job search again today D: I feel a little bad but I am considering the possibility of a meaningful job to bring me joy as well. WHICH got me pondering what would make me happy. To which I drew a blank. I would like to make 15/hr, with a company that is nice and co-workers I like. That is really about it (ㆆ_ㆆ); which is kinda what I have, minus the money. I am not picky, I do not want to find a passion to work with - I think it would kill it if I did it everyday (at least for me). I would love to make enough to stay home and craft/blog but I think I would also be unhappy since no contact. I would love to work for a nonprofit still, a good one though. 

I packed up Halloween too - going to bring home what I had at work today and then put that all away. I don't have too much plain 'fall' stuff, but I am planning to start doing snow items as soon as the first snow hits the ground. ( HOPING this THUR ). unsure what we will do on Thanksgiving, I know I want to try to do a white chocolate pie. Since I can't ship one in from my favorite place like I wanted too. TT_TT; 

I feel like such an unaccomplished adult, and I know I am not alone, but it sucks still. Got a ton of to do's today too. bleh. Just a bleh day, going to nab sushi for lunch and ponder what I want in a job maybe some more. Was sad SAT cause missed my Halloween peeps D: we always did such a big party and weekend for this holiday back home. I was invited to stuff but I just wanted to hang out at home. Its not the same and I do not feel like I click with anyone who was there too much. Either way had a pretty good weekend, even if I did not socialized too much, target work was awesome and Sunday I shopped and got checked stuff off my list. Gotta keep going today though, some stuff needed to be done during business hours, then I might try to relax. 
Ska


No comments:

Post a Comment