August 11, 2014

Acrylic Designs 01

♥ I'm Feeling @GREAT
♥ Eating @Notta
♥ Drinking @Water

♥ Listening @Love it or List it - I love home shows :D

Okay I think I am finalllly ready to public put this out here x.o; I do not know why it is so hard but it is very difficult to put your ideas out there and wait for feedback, its crazy. So First set is Halloween themed, cause I wanted to get it done in time for Halloween. I did a few more items to test out, a cross, some demonic wings and so forth to see how they turn own. I only did one web, to see if it was too fragile. 



Okay so, I am excited for that. I still need to finish the next collection but basically after this I am focusing on some Neapolitan colors. This will be the collection, however I will be doing tons of basic stars, dripping hearts and such, basic items to keep in stock year round type of thing.


Zap! has been 100% amazing on this, helping me learn how to put the files out there and fit the items together for the cameo piece. I plan to print 50 max of those, going to try to start with 25 and see how that goes. Then the single pieces will be cheaper since they are one piece. Then I want to do a few rings, I will probably do angel wings in this as well :3 I am excited. Final pieces will be posted here. 

Once I pay for them I will put Halloween pre-orders up. I want to get them produced for sure first. For Halloween I am planning silver chains. For NEO set I am thinking gold.

I need to work on some more shirts for Fairy kei love too but I have been working on learning these files and how to do it and such. I am super happy with ZAP! and I will suggest them to everyone omg the best people ever. I am going to do a full on review and such when they come in. I will also do a tips/tricks/how to convert Tutorial asap as I learned a lot.

I am so proud of them I hope I am able to get them sold so I can keep making more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment