August 8, 2014

This week in Illustrations...

♥ I'm Feeling @GREAT
♥ Eating @Notta
♥ Drinking @Water

♥ Listening @Home Improvement, OMG last season!

FINALLY last season, I love this show, it was super easy to watch and steam while working. I want to finish Ranma this weekend, and start Perception sometime next week. 

Okay so this week has been INSANE busy D: got behind on counting and art. Got a tossed a curve ball late TUE so spent all THUR and today fixing it. I do not do labor well D: my hands hurt. Josh is finishing them up now, then we need to load truck and we're be good. 

I should be able to post my Halloween collection here by end of next week. Got all the pricing figured out I think just want to pay for it before I start putting pre-orders up. I have been hording them D: so tempting but I wanted to be sure it was getting made first. I think I will do a laser tips and review for ZAP! too, they were so helpful.




Apparently I left this out, it was July 4th and it was well liked 
enough they will be using it year round for stuff :) 

Back of Anadarko Shirt,



 
Various goodies for the CPA Run



    
For the Bristol Tri - it is their school logo, and not super
awesome but it works well here, I did my artistic magic and 
I feel like the participants will like it


Just random work for someone


 
Working for this again, so far no one 'loves' it D: but
we're see. The partners are wanting to change the colors
which I do not think the owner wants to do....


for my good friend Mike - another awesome trail run






No comments:

Post a Comment