August 4, 2014

Rilakkuma "To the Future" collections

♥ I'm Feeling @twitchy - can't sleep lately!
♥ Eating @Notta
♥ Drinking @Water

♥ Listening @Home Improvement 

Made it to Season 6 so far, started Ranma too, its cute wanted to see it before it because impossible. Anyway, I LOVE THE NEW Rilakkuma collection ><; I have pretty much given up on them producing new Chocopa stuff at this point and accepted my love for the bear. 

There is so many items I like, I will have to pick up a few! I never used this style binder, but I like their design, and look at this backpack with ears D: its so cute!

I will have to pick a few up when i can *0* these are off Ebay but I am hoping one of the Kawaii Shops I use will get them first, so can get them as a group and not from multiple sellers, more cost efficient. 

Loose-Leaf-Binder-Space-Rilakkuma-02Loose-Leaf-Binder-Space-Rilakkuma-01



Memo-Pad-Space-Rilakkuma-01 Memo-Pad-Space-Rilakkuma-02


File-Holder-Space-Rilakkuma-02 File-Holder-7-Pocket-Space-Rilakkuma-02 File-Holder-Space-Rilakkuma-01

No comments:

Post a Comment