August 17, 2014

Halloween Collection posted

♥ I'm Feeling @good
♥ Eating @Notta
♥ Drinking @Water

♥ Listening @news from the World


So Super excited to get them in hand. I spent pretty good amount of money so far, but I am hopeful they will catch on. I also ordered some glow in the dark items to glue/add on to them. I think I got shipping figured with my friend Kittyland now and we're good to go.

I need to research glue some more, then I just need them in hand! I plotted out the necklaces, I used black pearls. I like pearls. Made 40+ to dangle, add on and use on necklaces. I need to get the chain still too, and a display board/something to take pictures with. I plan to wait until I have them in hand though.

In case you have not seen them.


I am so excited D: its so silly. I need to get a quote on my next piece so I know how much I need to save up. I am still debating getting some SM shirts printed up as well ><; I was also thinking of turning the Crystal logo I redid into a patch....I do not know though. I need to decide by end of week if I want them in time before I move! D:

So excited. 




No comments:

Post a Comment