September 11, 2014

Final halloween Pics

♥ I'm Feeling @Excited
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @notta
♥ Listening @random Avatars

Okay took final pics so ready to get them up~ cannot wait for the rainbow ones to get in, literally ordered those today. so we're see how long it takes for them to get in. Anyway final items - as always find them on Shop Envy - Click!

I plan to do a video when I get set back up, so you can see the backs and such too D: it drives me nuts not seeing the backs in pictures sometimes, so I figured that would be best. Cannot wait to unpack D: so excited to get going!



 
More extras, cross earrings and paws :3 will be doing paws in all colors
with hearts and some with cut outs, etc



Hair clips :D

 
More hair clippies!



An extra hair clip

 
Rings! I like the glow in the dark ones best

 
Spiders with stars :3

Extra ring that got mixed in

No comments:

Post a Comment