September 10, 2014

Shop Update

♥ I'm Feeling @Excited
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @notta
♥ Listening @Avatar, cause who gets tired of it

God I love Toph D: 

So I added new stuff to shop, which I am leaving open with a note that is will be slow to ship (basically will ship anything from now on Monday next week). However I wanted to add the pictures I had and such. Very Happy with them so far D:

I plan to make some molds for resin from pieces. I am excited. I hope to make some molds when we get to CO next week. W00t. 




Work space~ I had some Halloween bags and wanted to use
them for backing for the necklaces




 
Hair clips and some random earrings.
Any extra space I had I used to fill in with extras like these skulls



 
Necklace shots, I love this one, Josh liked it alot too



 
This is MINE D: a test. I plan to change a few things but I love it otherwise. Gold
chain on these, as they look best with it.


 
Crosses were added in as extras as well, and then some items to show off
I do not have a white necklace board, so I cut out a board to make it work on the
black velvet one.



 
WEB necklace = love I am very happy with it. Then the horse
silhouette is not listed, it was sort of a sample for myself as well, 
I may list it later though.



 
Again on bat and another version of the crosses, this time with a single
and a glow in the dark one on top :3




No comments:

Post a Comment