October 1, 2014

Boo to life!

♥ I'm Feeling @poor
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @notta
♥ Listening @Stuff

Ugh. So boss decided to close company on THUR. I do not know what will happen to clients / races / etc I was literally told to pay through the day and cease work. If clients come across this, of course feel free to contact me.

So over the last weekend I was sulking and such. I mean I have been applying to jobs but it takes a while for this type of work, so I have been looking around at part time work as well. I was hoping to find something close but it doesn't look like anything around here pays too well. I would like above minimum wage. 

Anyway been depressing, sulking and sleeping, Its mostly depressing cause we have savings but cannot buy or do anything fun now. And I live near IKEA. Damnit. I gotta find something part time though, just enough for rent for now. I know I can get a great marketing job in the future and I am good at what I do SO yeah just patience. 

GL to me D: 
</end rant

No comments:

Post a Comment