October 2, 2014

New Shop Items

♥ I'm Feeling @Bleh
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @notta
♥ Listening @Documentaries

A shop update! Got my glitter items. I am very happy with most of them, few I will not reorder the designs. I love them all though. I really like getting these packages.  I wish I could get the pastel colors cheaper too, need to work up a pricing sheet for that set and put it as a goal. Love these in the mean time.


   
Necklaces~ I love how the test carousel turned out. Moon is amazing too. The coffins are okay, I will probably
not reorder them at this size but I like the cross the best.

close up

 
 
New Rings, like the wings and PS3 controller. Other two are okay but will not reorder. 
Will have to rework their design to be more unique 


Almost didn't make this one, had to buy special jump rings, 
but I love how it turned out so I will probably do another someday



 
Additional paw key rings, hearts and regular. 


Ordered a new one, it is must stronger, however I still feel like it needs a white back
to make it shine. May order some when I sell a few more items.








No comments:

Post a Comment