October 7, 2014

Sailor Moon 2014 - want list

So if you are not catching up with Sailor Moon Crystal, you should be. No excuses, its being released slow and its free on Hulu. I recently went through www.sailormooncollectibles.com/ list of merch releases and picked out a few more items I want. D: I have  about 5 or so of the items already, trying to be frugal but also get my favorites.



Sailor-Moon-Weekly-Notebook-A5-Life-Moon-2015-Schedule-Notebook-Blue

Super want this planner, its expensive, and will just go up over time. I like the Usagi one as well, but I have a couple of her designs already. 



I will probably get this next, as I am afraid they will disappear and I very much want this. Its so pretty D: I need it. Yes need.



This is a set that was in their coin machines, I want the whole set D: again. Its very pretty. The lockets are adorable but the bags look lovely as well! Coin machines, man just take my money.



Again, coin machines man! I could probably die happy in one of those areas. I want three of these designs, the purple, light blue and cookies. I have a couple folders already, they are easy to collect and just gorgeous to have.

Sailor Moon Plastic Plate - Moon Items

I may not actually buy this, I just want it to want. Its very cute, but bottom of the list.

PER-ORDER-Sailor-Moon-Sailormoon-Make-Up-Rod-Wand-Figure-Compact-Chalice-Pointer

Another I am not 100% on, I really only want the chalice...so I may try to snag that one by itself later on when they are released. 



Again, want the Chalice, so pretty. I will have to see the final version before I decide to get this one though, it depends on the final production, size, etc

Sailor Moon Crisis Moon Compact Packed Earphones **Preorder**

Not majorly high on the list, most of the Stationary I want more, but these would be awesome to own and use. I would feel so special having them.

PSL-Sailor-Moon-Original-Tote-Bag-Nostalgic-Design

I super want this bag, its adorable. AND it is pastel. So it has many uses. It is kinda expensive, if I can get it under 40 I'd be happier, but I will keep my eye out for it.

bandai-sailor-moon-mars-mercury-venus-jupiter-ear-phone-charm-ring-gashapon-set

I think this is an adorable idea. I would like to have a set, Sailor Moon's probably. If they do not make this clasp for DIY, they need to. This is a cute idea.


 - - -


There ya go, stay up to date on releases by following www.sailormooncollectibles.com on tumblr. She post updates when she hears about them, release reminders, etc so you can add to your collection.




♥ I'm Feeling @Good
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @Water
♥ Listening @Pandora - FF Radio

❥Stacy



No comments:

Post a Comment