October 12, 2014

Fair Results

Well! I do not feel well D: I imagine it was a combo of stress and handling so many people that has made me feel MEH today. Achy and such. 

Either way, very happy I went to this event! I made 70$ total, and maybe some more online this week. I have a few things to list still but otherwise I have the shop updated.

I sold the web necklace, one carousel colored one, the skull earrings, various clearance items and both my cat charms. The first little bit I was so NERVOUS OMG. I felt sick. I also think it was not exactly the best venue for me, as most Visitors were little old ladies, which is why the cats were gone :P but they made me feel more at ease, they were so nice and I got a lot of compliments. Possibly a new contact for laser cutting too!

I plan to do a full review, what I learnt and such soon. For now I am starving for some reason and ache all over D: 

Shops are back open, and I have some more funds to start planning my next items!

♥ I'm Feeling @Meh - think maybe sick!
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @Water
♥ Listening @Criminal Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment