October 10, 2014

Late night Wants

Decided to do a little window shopping again today, since ya know, broke. I started with looking for pretty money, as I think I want to start collecting pretty paper notes. Found some good lots on ebay to get started so excited on that. 

Then moved to Rilakkuma, just to check on space items, D: I was super sad when I couldn't find any on there any more! But one of my favorite shops still has the items I want. Space Collection over here. Annnd I found plenty on http://www.shopkawaii.com/ per usual.

Then I noticed they released some more market items! I love how colorful that set is.

 

Its a small one, for like credit cards, but its so colorful!

    

Then I want these from Ikea. I am trying to phase out the shoe boxes and sort things better. And they are pink so come on, have to~ they are really useful. And inexpensive. I love Ikea.


 Set of three  small faerie wings

I also found this amazing shop. I mainly want them to see how they are made. They look amazing and detailed. Hope to nab a set. 




Now, I never liked the Alpaca or lamb plushies, but these caught my attention. I like their horns and I may have to nab one.

That is all I found tonight, I am already in debt thinking about it!

♥ I'm Feeling @Meh
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @Water
♥ Listening @Criminal Minds




No comments:

Post a Comment