October 26, 2014

Only 60+ days to Christmas!

♥ I'm Feeling @lazy
♥ Eating @Notta
♥ Drinking @Water

♥ Listening @Stuff (rather not admit to it)

SO it is only 60+ days til Xmas D: omg all the things. I have my final set of items on order for the year, maybe will get the prints before end of the year but going to start planning for a good order in JAN. Hopefully! Found a local printer, little more costly but I wanna try to get local when I can.

As for the holidays! I want to make a ton of DIY stuff D: I am not sure where to start, I will probably do whatever tickles my fancy as I go along. So expect scheduled post of boxes and things I make. I am trying to do videos slowly too - I SUCK at editing but hopefully I will get better.

Some of the things I want to do

DIY cards - all of mine this year
DIY garlands - lots! 
DIY gifts - going to try to make beauty projects 

I am really looking forward to starting soon - however still broke and I am sure my SO will be like WTH if I start decorating for Christmas before Halloween, just a little early. I am not sure what will be done for Thanksgiving as of yet, depends what job I am able to get but I am looking forward to the LTD. Peppermint pies D: I love those things.

Today I am hoping to get cracking and hit up Costco too. I want to record my stationary collect + Chocopa separate then next week when I get my bed frame, maybe a room video! I am trying to figure out an opening for myself, I want a nice one. SO is hunting me up a good video software that is idiot proof! xP

High hopes, to basically bring in enough to fund my crafty hobbies and then eventually my collection lines~ 

Ska

No comments:

Post a Comment