November 2, 2014

Latest Illustrations

♥ I'm Feeling @Good
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @Water
♥ Listening @Animal Cops

Huzzah been working, not super fast as I do not plan to order any mermaid items til end of DEC early JAN but I have been working with a local person to picking out colors, which I think I am going to order ahead of time. 

I know I want to do a purple, sea green and maybe a teal I am playing with ideas. Anyway here is what I have been playing with so far.




Love the shells. Absolutely love how they are turning out. 


I was going to do a few sets of smalls studs, nothing to fancy on ears. 

 

I think this maybe to fancy of a octopus, but we will see. Also had to do honor
to the lord Cthulhu since I was making this tentacle creature and such


Shelf portrait with the wig I will OWN SOME DAY SOON for
youtube openings, I wanted to try and make one

I HAD recorded me doodling it but he program failed me D:



Attempting to get into doodling again, just a quick foxy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment