December 29, 2014

DEC Purchases / Wants

Do I did a ton of buying for myself this month D: cause Capital One gave me a higher credit limit. Yes as  frugal as I am in everyday things, I am that person. I finished decorating room/all set up and got a few items I wanted through out the last few months. I may pick up a few more in JAN but I should probably be good.

Sailor Moon 20th Bishoujo Senshi Prism Power Dome Gashapon Sailor Moon
Got on Ebay, around 11$ - LOVE IT.

Sailor Moon - Mini Clear File Folder Set 3 - CHOOSE! - Pluto Saturn Serenity +
Got on Ebay, around 8$ - may get a few more of these smaller ones, I love this design.

Rilakkuma BIG Memo Pad "SPACE -Scenes"  with stickers genuine san-x from JAPAN Rilakkuma Memo Pad "Play with Rabbit-K"  5 designs! with stickers genuine san-x
Got on Ebay, around 10$ total, I LOVE this. I asked the seller for the folders, so they are technically on order, just not here yet

New Arrival Lolita Cosplay 2x Clip pony-tail Long Blue pink mix Curly Wig ii
Got on Ebay, around 20$ - hated it on me. So sad. The colors just don't work with my tone. It makes me look greeny. I cut the bangs, bleh not to great either, but I will prob put this up in resell shop cheap later in JAN. Can't take pics atm (too busy!)

Got this at target for a great price, under 40. Goes well with Ikea boxes I have


Amazon - 5$-ish; haven't gotten but they were to cute! 

Amazon - 14$-ish, LOVE it, use it every day.

Amazon - about 20 I think, unsure. For scrap paper. That crap is hard to store cause of its size. Works well. Everything but sticker box fit!

Amazon - ? Also unsure, its 1 and 1/2 I wanted to start curling my hair D: and I had none.

Amazon - 20$, a metal board for magnets! I been wanting one for in front of desk. Hope it works well, not here yet.


I also got a new calender of course, wall one is stars from Barnes and Noble - love it, its listed in the giveaway. I got a regular carry around one as well from Target, wanted to start the year fresh.

I bought several under the bed storage units, new snowflake sheets (flannel) and a dinosaur from a tourist spot that is adorable D: I think that is all. Oh a few minecraft toys for shelf. 

As for gifts, I didn't really ask for anything, got Batman PJs and clothes from my mother as usual and some money. Me and Josh did not exchange. I sent a few small gifts off to friends like BEV and Taci but that is all really. 

Its been a fabulous month for buying D: yes I am a terrible human. 



I also ordered samples of the shiny white in the mermaid stuff, that will be up for show soon I am sure. I plan to have that on hand by FEB, I am thinking 3 of each design + maybe a few other items with them.




Now for wants...which I can pretty much say I am good. I do want a new bag but I am extremely picky D: I am very happy my room is 99% complete. I need to make it match a bit more but yeah I am very happy with that.

Mostly my future goals intend paying off Room now, and getting a nice job, keeping up with things here, etc. I plan to do a goal post. I have a good amount of things planned and I hope to get them done.

Once I get caught up on Room I am going to focus on rest of house - maybe some conditions in there for home, but I am hoping!
Ska



No comments:

Post a Comment