January 2, 2015

Sparkly Acrylic Files

So, I got these in~ :3


I tossed the fish already, it was too weak D: will have to think about that one, a backer would help. Heart broke too I was surprised, I dropped it and one of the curls fell off. 

The rest are very shiny and lovely, however they are clear - which I thought they would be more white backed, but man are they pretty on white. 



 

None of these are usable, I made some mistakes in the file so will have to fix! I do like
the designs however, which is what I wanted to see, so that works.

 
I love the octopus, however the cheeks will need to be fixed. Bones are of course
excellent space fillers and they are so shinny!


 
Some smaller pieces, and of course did some moons to fill in some space

 
Couple fillers to see if I liked them. LOVE them both. They really turned out well
the fairy is particularly nice, however I think it should be resized its a bit big.

So now I will set up files for the mermaid set~ I plan to do a few of each. I am glad I did a test print first as I did not even think of some of the things that happened. 

I like this material IF I can get white on the back, so I am going to play with that. I will post when I get them listed if I list any. I did not do an opening video on this one, as I was disappointed when I saw them at first, the clear color - but I am happier today with them. I really do think this one will have its purpose - like bottles with hearts on them or etc, its very lovely.

Ska

No comments:

Post a Comment