February 27, 2015

DIY - Bow Garland

So Spring is coming, slowly here in Denver as it snowed over the weekend again this last week, but it will get it here! I love Spring and Fall, and in Oklahoma we typically got small ones D: but I am hoping to have a real spring here in Denver! With time outside and normal temperatures!

To start welcoming spring back I started cleaning the rooms up and making decorations, as I love it. I already got St. Patrick's day stuff too! So I won't get pinched!




This is the template I used. I modified some I found to get the look of the 
end petals the way I wanted. 

This is pretty self explanatory, however just a quick over view...

Fold the bow tie piece ends to the middle, I used regular glue to hold them in place, they held just fine. I did these pieces all first then wrapped the middle around and attached the back items. For a different look, you can add the petals so they are on the end of the bow, vs down like I have them. You can use your own template for a different look too, its a pretty basic concept that looks lovely on a wall in spring colors.

I imagine this could be done with fabric too!



Final Look.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment