March 1, 2015

March Shop Update

Trying to plan out shop updates so they are on the first of the month~ :3 like normal people. Anyway! New stuff added to the shop, links below and thoughts on them, as some I did not like how they turned out.


Raygun - will not be reprinting, did not like how it turned out
Might redo the design later

Rocket - Love it, will reprint in more colors in future and may
try to cast a resin piece out of it

Limited in number right now, but I LOVE how this piece turned out
and will make more, working on trying to cast it as resin too

Also like this piece and will be casting as a resin eventually

Planets are adorbale, yes so will be creating more eventually

I like this piece a lot, but its more difficult to create and hang, so I
may change the design up for it in the future
(this is the larger one, 3 inches wide)
Pink | Blue | Purple | White | Sparkly

Sam_1661_original 
Smaller moons - glitter black and purple


Matching rings for the Melty set


 
Purple Planet Ring & Space Ship Ring test, 
I like both, have to test durability though

Sam_1435_original
Star Earrings


I like how this turned out, but the others meh!

Sam_1674_original
Cute little octopus for mermaids~


Ring to Match


And a few earrings to try out



Pink Paw Ring


Super cute Bow


Added sparkly bone clip too, just cause I had it still
I love the sparkle but its hard to work with as you see the back of it


WELL~ that is all for MARCH hope to add more in April! 
Ska






No comments:

Post a Comment