March 5, 2015

Febuary 2015 Purchases

SO I did not purchase too much this month, at least fun wise. Lets just get to it!

I bought some items for the house on Amazon this month;

      

Danbo for Josh, Filters for our sink, Iphone 4 case for me, Razors for him, screen protects for him, M &Ms as they brought these back and had to get some! Surge as you can order this online! I LOVED SURGE as a kid and I still do

On Aliexpress I got some supplies

  

Some basic supplies, sadly I got the wrong ends, opps - and I opted to keep them and sell them in destash. So see those eventually. Love the ball chains.



And these ADORABLE ITEMS omg I saw them on a Tumblr post and managed to find them on Ali. They are like 4 inches and rubber, they can hold items. Come in sets of 3. I asked for surprise colors. Will picture when I get them. I love macaroons! Get them here - Share

On Etsy I got the last of the items I needed for necklaces

10 - 24" Shiny Silver Rolo Chain Necklaces - 24 Inch Antique Style Chain With Lobster Clasp - 3 x 4mm Oval Links 25 Spoon Bails - 21x8mm - Antique Gold Color - Medium Glue On Bails - Scrabble Glass Pendants Drop Bails - 13/16 x 5/16 inch 21mm x 8mm 10 - 1/2" x 1/8" x 1/16 Hole Neodymium Magnets - Super Strong Rare Earth Ring Disc Magnets - Craft Hobby Fridge - 13x3x1.5mm - 1/2 Inch
For any gold pieces, bails - and then the chains are for the melty moons, as they need to 2 locations to connect then I nabbed some magnetic pieces, cause I wanted to see if my pieces looked neat as a magnet. These are from CleverDelights and was fast shipping and excellent service

4 - Ring Base Cabochon Settings, 8 mm, Silver Brass, Ornate, Vintage Jewelry Supplies 1 - Small Half Globe Glass Bottle Ring DIY Antique Bronze Ring Base Terrarium Bottle Ring Apothecary Bottle Jewelry Supplies  58/73
This took a bit to get, as I actually forgot I had ordered it til I got it lol I do not know what I will do with the glob as of yet - I just always wanted one. Then two fancy ring bases to try out. From ingredientsforlovely and would order again!

Clasps : 100 Silver-Plated Ball Chain Connector Clasps Fits 2.4mm - 3mm Ball Chain ... Lead & Nickel Free Jewelry Findings 4775.100
And finally got the right size! I did not get gold as of yet. No use for it as of yet, but should probably get it. Got these from BaublesOfFun and got them super fast.

I also ordered some mold making items, from a company called BluStuff.

Its not here yet....I am hoping to make a mold of my melty moon mess ups and such for resin. Its suppose to be silicone style. I do not know how to do the plastic ones so I thought Id try this. If it works I am going to get more, though I may try Smooth On instead, as it comes with more and is similar. I WILL DO A VIDEO when I get it :3

FINALLY, just the usual store items. 
At Micheals I got some paper for my bows & Galaxy packages, pastel chalks as I been wanting them forever and a heart mold that was on clearance. Picked up some more round connectors as well. 

I always hit Dollar Store as well, just some usual items such as small containers and such.


I do purchase a lot, but some of this one in JAN but carried over. I LOVE shopping. This month my goal is to do a kawaii haul!
Ska


No comments:

Post a Comment