March 24, 2015

AFK Update

♥ I'm Feeling @Better
♥ Eating @notta
♥ Drinking @Water
♥ Listening @Notta

at work, waiting for Scans atm. 

Very much enjoying new job. Its not hard or entertaining as of yet, but its better than retail by far D: let me just reveal in this.

Weekend was a bust, but got better on Monday so I could start new position. Target is sad but I really rather have more monies. Hopefully this will work 100%! :D

As for crafty things, need to record my resins and such so I can give them out. I like how must turned out, some I think I messed up the formula and they are soft, but not bad for a first try and go around. For April I am planning DIY boxes cause I like them and recipes! I want to try some of the healthy ones I found.

Gardening was a bust. I suck at it or the seeds I got were not good. I plan to pick up basil somewhere already partly grown, at the very least since it is the main one I want. 

Nothing else going on but try to add an AFK once in a while just as a update to me D: just working, crafting when I can and shifting to new job at the moment
Ska

No comments:

Post a Comment