May 22, 2015

Haul - OmNom Box Review


So this May my subscribe box is Omnom :D it was very good too! Click the above image or here to sign up to get yours as well! It was a very good box, for 25$ you get a lot of items, and a list of what they are. I love trying new things so I am really enjoying getting these new treats in :3
Included in this months:
SAM_1808 SAM_1810 SAM_1812


(in order of how we ate + rating!)
Pretz Salad - Stacy - 3/5 | Josh - 2/5
Taste like normal pretzel sticks, would eat again, even buy if was hungry for munchies.

Hello Kitty Ramune Candy - Stacy - 2/5 | Josh - 2/5
Simple hard candy that you can whistle with, was not bad but unless were free would not pick up again, actually seen these at the Asian market here in Denver.

Sanpbei Cracker - Stacy - 1/5 | Josh - 3/5
Josh liked this a lot more than I did, but he eats rice cakes too. It was terrible to me, and I hate rice cakes, which is what it taste like.

Ramune - Stacy - 4/5 | Josh - 5/5
Just like Lemon Lime Soda, its very good. I liked the tin can a lot.

Meiji Karl Chiizuaji - Stacy - 2/5 | Josh - 3/5
These were not bad but had a kinda light flavor.

Morinago Choco Ball - Stacy - 1/5 | Josh - 4/5
I do not like chocolate covered peanuts, however if you do, you will like this as well. Josh liked them a lot, specially the crunch he said.

Pucca Cream Pretzels - Stacy - 2/5 | Josh - 5/5
Josh loved them, I did not like how dark the chocolate was, however I think most people would like them, I am just picky.

Strawberry Jelly Cubes - Stacy - 4/5 | Josh - 3/5
I really liked this, it was a great gummy.

I-Mei Wafers - Stacy - 4/5 | Josh - 4/5
Very sweet, wafer type cookies. Were good

Glico Caplico Sticks - Stacy - 5/5 | Josh - 4/5
My favorite treat in the box - it was very good and I have had them before, it is still amazing how they taste like real ice cream.

Kabaya Panda Cookies - Stacy - 5/5 | Josh - 5/5
I have had these before, they are so good. And the smell yummy. Hard to knock chocolate and crackers. These taste just like strawberry pocky and worth a buy if you find them.

KitKat Creme Brulee - Stacy - 5/5 | Josh - 5/5


So overall I would say this is a REALLY great box to get. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try more treats and unsure what to get. Just as a disclaimer we purchased this box and are not being rewarded for it, other than the friend code everyone gets. I would come back to this box in the future, but still going to try a new one next month, got Tokyo Treats!
I also just want to say I am a picky son of a gun, Josh is more normal. I dislike chocolates other than white and I like sweets more than healthy things typically, so my taste are similar to a 5 year olds. I just want to mention that in case you look at the above and go "oh no I do don't want to try that!". I think this box is a great experience and you shouldn't be afraid to try anything you are not allergic too :3
Overall 10/10 would get this box again!

No comments:

Post a Comment