June 15, 2015

DIY - Planner Custom Paperclips

With all my new planning hobbies, I plan to post DIYs and printables associated with that new found love. Today I decided to do my own quick tutorial on making your own custom paperclips. There are some super cute ones out there, and amazingly people can sell them for as high as three bucks a piece! I was surprised to see some stickers/items I have on paperclips and it made me realize, that would be perfect! so DIY time!
You will need: Paperclips,; adhesive-I use duct tape & hot glue; sticker/fabric/etc to use as add on! I also used a razor blade to pull the sticky off my macaroons.

1 SAM_1858
Now originally I had already made these, I used took the sticky piece and pulled it off, and put duct take over the top. However I wanted to double side them, so I pulled out my other macaroon stickers and hot glue gun to double side them for super security! Duct tape works great if you want to make a quick one.


SAM_1859
I used a blade to remove the sticky foam from the macaroons.


SAM_1861
I then glued the macaroons back to back - using different colors.


3
You can see it has one on each side, paperclip in the middle.


2
All the ones I made, double sided! When creating these you need to be sure to put it on the right side up - if you did the other side of the paperclip it would not, hot glue can be forgiving if you hurry though.


SAM_1880
And on my current planner - from Target. Cannot wait to get my new Erin Condren one!

No comments:

Post a Comment