August 5, 2015

DIY - Planner Tabs

I recently posted some simple tabs I made by making an A5 box and adding the words for my own personal use. I really like this look 😍 and how it turned out. I was worried it would be too weak so I laminated them with some simple no machine needed laminate. The laminate is not that great, but it is holding for now. I wanted to create some more types for people to download and use so in this DIY I have some more normal tab pages for download.
SAM_2013
To use these simple (1) download the set you want, or combine them for different sections. (2) Print the template out and cut it out OR simply print it straight onto the paper you wish to use, (3) then just cut out the template. You can use double sided paper to make them really nice or glue two together to make them sturdy. ✨
ss
In this example I chose tops, as I am using the words for the side ones. I like those still so I decided to add tops to separate my months.
Microsoft Word - 2015_Merged_A5Monthon2page.docx Microsoft Word - 2015_Merged_A5Monthon2page.docxMicrosoft Word - 2015_Merged_A5Monthon2page.docx
⤵ Download Set of 8 | ⤵ Download Set of 5 | ⤵ Download Set of tops
These templates are free to use, just share and link back to the main site. You can also google around and find some really amazing ones. My favorite ones I've seen so far are printable cityscapes. So they take some of the cities iconic buildings and use them as tabs. I was searching my brain for how to make a cake one, see sample below, I am still pondering it if I come up with one I will post it. I was thinking each tier could be a section, however I thought that might make it too large, but you could also do it on the side...thinking about it still 😶 so will have to see. For now some basics can keep you organized!
Here is a shop I found as an example;
PRINTABLE Personal Size Cute Kawaii DIY Paris Dividers 5 Top Tabs for Filofax Organizer Planner Instant Download
Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment