August 3, 2015

Eats - Thai Basil


Playing catch up still, so going to review lots of things until I get caught back up~ ❤

Thai basil is a fast food kinda mixed Asian eatery. They had them in Tulsa, but I never got around to eating there. My current co-workers love it so I started eating there as well. I like Panda Express but this place is a little less 'fast foody'. I also get the Chicken Lo Mein, anymore it is my favorite. ðŸŒŸ They have excellent apps as well. We were eating here about once every two weeks but whole office is cutting back on eating out, so less now.

Food: Really good
Service: Simple and quick, they deliver too
Interior: Decent, always got take away
Price: Middle, not cheap but not expensive, around a 8 dollar lunch


Would you go back? absolutely, love this place for when I am in the mood for noodles. As I said I like Panda Express, but I like my noodles juicy, and this place delivers great saucey noodles with mixed veggies and tons of onions. The way to my heart is onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment