August 17, 2015

Subbox - Loot Crate


Loot Crate is an amazing sub box you can get. I believe it was one of the first, and we got it for well over a year in 2013-2014, we stopped when we moved and I decided to start browsing around the new huge sub box options ðŸŽ‰!  I super suggest this one if you like nerdy things. There is always at least half of the box Josh and I fight over. We would send various nerdy things to my brother as well.
This box comes with a shirt pretty much every other month. They also have a random BIG box worth 1000+ each month. Box is about 20 bucks per month and  I think a great deal, specially with the shirts. They recently added a feature that lets you add on an item each month - socks, shirts and accessories for a bit more. I would love to sub again on this but at the moment I am spending my spare money on Ebay. We will probably go back to this one before too long however, its one of my favorites.
The Box: Loot Crate
The Cost: $20 with upgrade possibilities
Inside: Nerdy love
Rating: ðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸ

Sorry I do not have any opening pics on this one, haven't opened one since DEC 2015. Google it and you will see the popularity of the this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment