August 20, 2015

AFK Update - wood designs

♥ I’m Feeling – Anxious for the day to end
♥ Eating – Notta
♥ Drinking – Water
♥ Listening – various music

Cannot wait for the day to end, its technically my Friday~ as I am off tomorrow and SAT and then work at Target on SUN. Super excited. We are planning to head to CO Springs this weekend to do some site seeing, its one of the few places we have not gone as of yet. We were saving it for a weekend type trip. So we could hit a lot.
I do not think I posted my designs before for the wood pieces in this post. So here is the digital version, you can see what I was doing and such. I want to get some silicone mold stuff today if I can. I plan to make molds of some of them. I did thick pieces for a reason :3

Aspen
I love the Tamogatchi, wanted to do my own design for that. I love my new bat, I did a new drip top on the thin below. I also did thick bones for fun and a PS controller, I am unsure if it will turn out good in the mold though. Wings are pretty basic and did a coffin for fun too. The moon I plan to do a mold of as well. Pretty excited with them all really.
I just ordered these this last week too
birch copy
These are MUCH thinner, about half. I did a pendant for my mom, hoping it turns out really well for XMAS :D if so I will do one for my Dad as well. Did some paws, cause why not. The usual items. Added in a bat, which I just noticed I forgot the smile on, opps, and my cookies finally! I am super excited to do those. I hope all of them turn out well. I probably won't see them until a week or so :( I haven't even paid for em yet. My fablab is behind sadly, so I hope I get them before too long!

That is about all,  need to do a Haul video D: I been shopping again. Tryin to get about 60 bucks worth of collectibles on Ebay each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment