October 20, 2015

AFK - Christmas inspiration

This took longer than I thought - did it in paint vs Photoshop as I did it at lunch during work. @_@; was hard. Anyway, instead of just writing down what I want to make this holiday I gathered a bunch of my holiday pins to show off. I have a lot here, and I do not know if I will do them all but I love Christmas so we're see. I am already starting to gather items. 



  1. Christmas Tree
  2. Christmas Foam Tree 
  3. Ornament Wreath(broken)
  4. Peppermint Stand(no link)
  5. Christmas lanterns
  6. Picture Frame
  7. Snowman Pompoms 
  8. Ornament Quote Frame
  9. Holday Wine Glasses
  10. Paper Gingerbread House
  11. Upcycled Advent Calender
  12. Cinnamon Ornaments
  13. Snowflake Popsicle Sticks
  14. Window Clings
  15. Bow on the Door
  16. Table Tree(broken)
  17. Light Decoration -
  18. Joy Letters
  19. Cookie Box
  20. Glitter Reindeer
  21. Mini Peppermints 
  22. Straw Snowflake
  23. Noodle Candy Piece
  24. Cotton Ball Garland
  25. Jingle Bell Frame


I did not plan it, but there are 25 of them :D funny. Anyway I for sure doing the mini tree, hanging light decore, ornament wreaf, the word Joy and shiny reindeer. The others are cute and on the list. If I do them exepct to hear of it and see a quick how to as well. The ones I listed seem easy enough. I want to do the tiny tree as I do not want to get a big one this year. I also love the light hanging garland, that is super cute. The wreaf is one I have been wanting to do for a few holidays now, so I will do that this year with my peppermint colors. I will probably put something cute in the middle. the word joy is too easy not to do, just gotta find a big jingle bell. Then the reindeer is just cut out of glitter paper. Easy. 

Here is to a great holiday! Only 65 days til Christmas :9
Ska


No comments:

Post a Comment