October 23, 2015

Eats - DP Dough

Time to start review and judging local places again >3 this last week, 10/14 we ate at this pizza place called DP Dough here in Denver. It was quite and has been kinda empty in the workplace so one day me and a co worker go lunch and brought back calzones to the office. I got two, a BBQ pizza one and a chicken parm one. Both were amazing. I did half and half and split with Josh as I knew this place was on his radar as well.


A great way to keep my business too, order online. I am lazy and hate calling things in. Also point systems are nice, and they have one. I ordered all my co workers on my account (sneaky) and got a free soda for next time

website: https://www.dpdough.com/


Food: Really good
Service: They make it as it is ordered, so not fast
Interior: Bar and hangout like
Price: cheap, they have specials all the time and two calzones (huge ones) with cookies was under 20


Would you go back? yes, It is going on list. Sucks they do not deliver to my neighborhood or they’d be ordered from more often.

❥Ska

No comments:

Post a Comment