October 28, 2015

Eats - Walnut Room Pizza

Time for more pizza, cause apparently I eat nothing else. 

We got a gift card at work for helping a home owner with their roof. It was for Walnut Room and $50. I really was excited to try a new place, one for free cause I am a cheap person, and two I was super hoping it was similar to Andolini's - the best pizza in Tulsa. The prices and descriptions were similar. 

Anyway, we got a BBQ blues and pepperoni pizza. I donno if it was an off day, or what but I was just surprised that the pizza was not amazing. Again I was expecting my $23 pizza to taste fantastic. It was more like standard pizza. I would never have paid that much for that quality of pizza. The pie's were large, but that is about it. I was super disappointed but I am glad it was free and its always nice to try new places. Yes I would try them again, because everyone has off days, but no I would not pay that much for a pizza personally. 

Website: http://www.thewalnutroom.com/



Food: Meh
Service: Okay
Interior: Delivered
Price: Expensive IMO


Would you go back? No, this pizza was free from work and I was just surprised for the cost to pizza ratio.

Overall I was sad, as I was hoping it'd be similar to Andolini's but atlas, still looking for the best in Denver - the current champ is still Mannie and Bo's - amazing there.
❥Ska

No comments:

Post a Comment