October 12, 2015

AFK Updates and dusting off blogger

♥ I’m Feeling; tired
♥ Eating;
notta
♥ Listening;
hold music

@; at work

Welp! After a few months on word press, I decided I much prefer blogger I have decided. =C What can I say I love google =.=; take my money...


My domain will expire soon I think, and while I technically have the space until FEB I am going to go ahead and move back home. *snuggles blogger* I moved all the post over, need to clean em up and upload proper images, but just some general cleaning. I also want to redo the layout, as its so simple and its simply because I am lazy. So many of my friends use custom ones I should as well. 

So for the entire month of SEPT I was a lazy bum. I seriously did not do anything productive. I think I did laundry once, and I did not cook really either, did some ramen nights....I just sorta came home, chilled and such, *cough* Denver has been a bad influence on me. Don't get me wrong it was a great month but I feel better checking things off a list than just hanging out on the couch. I was sorta lost anyway, I hated starting over on word press and I missed blogger, even if the hits are possibly off, I enjoy knowing a few people get them. WP was just as bad however, I got over 1000 messages a week that were spam sales comments. 

So after much thought and pondering I am just coming back as is, update a few things and keep on trucking. I am still into the same stuff. I didn't craft all SEPT either. I had stuff I wanted to do in OCT but I never got around to it. I just didn't feel like it. I ended up 'splurging' on dollar store items and it turned out cute either way. I did get a few more items and I am testing Ikea furniture for myself now too. 

items I added to 
collection:
Sailor Moon Crystal Star BANDAI Compact Miniaturely Tablet case set of 4  & Bandai SAILOR MOON Miniaturely Tablet Key Charm Figure Part 2 # Full Set of 4
Had to own these, of course. Waiting on second set still. Gotta find a shelf to display these on still. I very much adore the first set so far.


Sailor Moon Stick & Rod Wand Charm Part 1 Re-Released Ver. Gashapon Full Set 

Actually sold the farther two, just wanted the SM ones D: now I have all her wants *0* 


6pcs Legend of Zelda Link Shield Links Sword Necklace Pendant keychain gift box

Mildly happy with these, the back was engraved wrong but they are made from China and are not official anyway, they are great quality overall though. I advised the user that they were off, but I do not know if they will fix or even if they can.

Bandai Sailor Moon Disguise Transformation Pen Chibi Mascot Key Chain Set of 5

Love these guys too, I am loving the new SM items. I did not want the big versions for whatever reason but these cute chibi versions are adorable. 

I am sure I picked up some cute stuff. I'll dig around for any haul pics I took. There are so many more items I want as well. I have a large Aliexpress cart going for end of week pay check. Excited for that, I'll post it once I get it actually ordered. 

Okay that's a start, will start cleaning and putting info into pages after work.
Ska






No comments:

Post a Comment