October 14, 2015

AFK updates continue

♥ I’m Feeling; excited
♥ Eating; 
DP Dough
♥ Listening; 
misc music around office

@; at work

woo the AFK stuff continues. Found a picture of my Halloween haul, i spent about $35 if I recall correctly. I love all of them D: I love Halloween. I nabbed a few cupcake liners for work too - as making the sweet stuff at work, then also the cheap aluminum foil to make some horns for a costume. 



Then here a finished shot of the some of the wood I had done; the controllers look great. I literally stole these off Instagram D: anyway I love them and the best part is the wood smells so good :9


 

Super happy with how this turned out, going to try staining the middle and back sections eventually. First of its kind but not the last >) I ordered a few more pieces to try out in the thick as well. I am thinking these would be great for Christmas, this one is for mum. I love it. I am actually going to hit up Micheal's today to get a small amount of stain to practice on some test pieces for. I think stain would be best vs acrylic to keep the wood feels. Going to test both though.




And finally the latest order. Giraffe is for me. hell all of them are for me. Except the penguin. That is for Taci. I really hope they turn out good. This is thick wood, which I liked how it smelt and felt better vs the thin, but I am limited with the dimensions. I plan to list the controllers and such. I will see.

Macaroons for test, waffle heart cause I had an idea and wanted to see if it was cute. Mustache cause YES and holiday cause its getting close. I though the origami crane was niffy too, giraffe is my favorite animal so I needed it. Zombie piece was a test, shield I needed D: then gift for Taci. If they turn out well, I will do some more scene pendants. I like those. 

I also wanna do ornaments for family I think. Still pondering. 



 I have so much to do to catch up, I have been adding things to the todo list like crazy. I plan to put all my templates on Pinterst D: and some finished stuff as well. I want to retake all my shop pics and list my de-stash stuff on ebay instead. AND I want to figure out the flipping silhouette machine. I will get that figured out dammit. I want to do so some flake stickers too - but I am unsure still. I want to do planner sets T_T but I can never get the machine to work. Still a goal. Feels good to be getting things checked off a list again, I have been so lazy =.=;; which again don't get me wrong sometimes we need to just netflix and chill, but I could never live that way. I'd go insane eventually. 

Feeling excited and motivated. w00t. Okay back to work, lunch over D:
Ska


No comments:

Post a Comment