November 18, 2014

Art Update

So I been super busy, sorry, but I started work at Target and now am getting back in the routine of 40 hrs. Which is good, however I dislike cashiering bleh but for now it will get me going. I am tired and sore as I am not too use to standing for 8 hrs a day, since I haven't really done it in over a year, maybe 2

Anyway! I have a lot of ideas I have been putting on paper and such. I started a Zazzle shop! I never really got into it as, its kinda costly for the items. But upon signing up and such its not any more than redbubble/etc so I was surprised

You can find it at http://www.zazzle.com/shouho I've taken advantage of some of the unique items they have on there. I'll add to the side when I can


SO I have designed the mermaid print, and finished the carousel one as well. They are on there and I need to make a few more shirt designs when I get less tired but overall I love the mermaid D: 




I am very happy with how they came out. When I get a change I will for sure order prints of them, just a few to have on hand :3 That is about all I have done so far, go ideas and such for future things but atm i am so broke its not even funny D: <3

Ska



No comments:

Post a Comment