February 13, 2015

Amazing Coconut Oil

So I have seen it done before, and you can Google it, but I am adding on on here as well, because I just CANNOT say enough amazing things about coconut oil!



This is the one I typically get, its on Amazon, and it last about 6 months for me.

I think this would be a great item for long term storage and just to have around the house for anything from cooking to hair treatments.

1. In cooking, it has a high smoke point. It can give a coconut taste on some things - but works well in the place of oils in bakery treats and is better for you.

2. If you can muster it, eating some daily helps with Energy, mental health, support healthy thyroid, can boost metabolism, help with memory, kill over growth of yeast, can help with colds(mix with tea),

3. Beauty DIY - Basic lotion, ingredient in lotion bars, deodorant, makeup mask, removers, massage oil, anti-frizz treatment, body scrub, moisturizer, chap stick. natural bug off, amazing shave cream, vapor rub

4. Health benefits such as diaper cream, remineralizing teeth, lighten dark spots, help stretch marks, natural SPF 4, topically help yeast infections, antibiotic cream(for minor injuries), fight foot fungus or dry feet, helps eczema, help with allergies(in nose), tooth pain relief(mix with oregano oil), personal lubricant, generate growth on hail and nails, 

I love the stuff. I tried to leave off doubles I found, and some health ones that seems to 'hopeful' for those who may have that problem. By all means its a great product, not a miracle. I will be listing recipes as we go as well~ so look for those! 

Ska



No comments:

Post a Comment