May 1, 2015

Eats - Jake's Bar Denver

With the new job the group took me out a few weeks ago. It was really nice. I won't lie, Target took forever to get people to warm up to me~ and I am friendly as hell, I think it is just harder when you do not see each other every day consistently. Anyway this place was really nice.

Jake's Food and Spirits

Jake's Food and Spirits is a bar near new work that celebrates happy hour and etc everyday!

I had a burger, and it was delicious. They had sweet potato tots as well, and service was fast as we went at lunch time and had to go back eventually. Their rings are very good as well. We hit it up for a happy hour once as well. I would had loved to try the wings but I am a pansy when it comes to heat, so another time



Food: 5 / 5
Service: Was quick and excellent
Interior: Wonderful patio & bar area
Price: Great prices

Would go back: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment