April 15, 2015

Kawaii Box Review

So last month I decided to try out some new subscription boxes. I started with kawaii box. I liked what I got, but I want to try a few boxes before I decide. I got Aprils on the 5th or so, been busy so I have had not had a chance to take pictures. I ate the candy already.
If you did not know, kawaii box is by Blippo.com, which is a carrier of Kawaii goods. I want to do a snack order but I am waiting on items to be restocks.



So first I love the package, it fits in my box. It was a bit squishes but I am sure it was USPS not them, they probably shoved it in my box. Inside is nicely wrapped with a variety of products. I like the variety of the products. I love the lace stickers, below, but I also like picking out my items so I can collect specific items. Like SM crystal items, or Rilakkuma Space. Love that series. Its nice to get a random bit of Kawaii int he mail too – however, it also may open up new cute fandoms for some!
So first thing I saw when I opened it, was Josh opened it first D: no really the plushie. It is adorable and good quality, however I do not know the series or need any more plush. I do not collect plushies C: I do not have the room. I barry can collect stationary but it fits neatly away. I think its adorable however and I may give it away or include it in a giveaway later.



Next the candy nabbed my attention, which is gone now. It was an orange pack of gummies. It was good. I shared of course. It took me a few chews in to relize it was not gum however, but it worked out.

 
I gravitate towards stickers so I looked at those next. First there is a roll tape, which is super cute. I will use this I am sure. I love wasashi tape. Then there are some lace stickers, which are by far my favorite thing I got. I love lace and I love that these are stickers. Then some character stickers – San-X’s Sumikko Gurashi. They are cuter in person, as I have seen these online. I may or may not keep them I am unsure yet. I try to not clutter what little space I have, so we’ll see.

  

I very much line the fine tip pen C: I got one that is angry. It writes nice and I plan to use it in my planner.

It came with some super cute nail clippers, card holder, random items (bags, sticky pad, button) and finally the card holder.


Overall I would get Kawaii Box again, it is worth it for sure, but I want to try out other boxes for now so we will see if I come back to it at the end of the testing phase. I am super excited for the edibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment