April 13, 2015

Princess Party Printables

Woo I did this set for a friend at work, so here is a preview. However I plan to put it up as a downloadable set. Its very simple but it works for your cute princess or if you really wanted to, your self.

I plan to add in princess photo booth items as well. Again I post them all when I get them up. I will put up IMGs so you can throw text over them easily enough. Plan to do a purple set as well for those princesses who like purple.












Started with her favorite colors and the theme, that she is a princess
everything is off this after her mom liked it


Bag, or basically a cake slice. I plan to do more variations of the this,
including cake types and pie later on



     

Various Banner files, for this party I made a “Rosy” and a “Happy Birthday”


Cupcake holders, or tiny crowns, either way



Treat box. To put snacks in for kids to come scoop up

No comments:

Post a Comment