April 17, 2015

Food - Paxia Denver

At the new job we have hit a few new places to eat. This one was Mexican, and honestly I am not a fan of the style of food, however I am always up for Steak and Onions which is usually a staple at them so I can still eat with friends when they want to go there.
Anyway we went to this location, Paxia – its kinda tucked away.

I got steak and onions, of course. Work mates said it was awesome and they eat there a lot and such. It took forever for our food, then it was kinda laid out funky. The steak I got was by itself, did not have onions on it either. It was expensive as well. I did not want to send it back as it had already been so long but man it was so strangely served. It was served well done, not medium, with sliced zuccini which I do not mind, it was good – and rice. Small sizing for the cost.
Over all I would not go back, it was dissapointing since they kinda hyped it up. The menu was limited as well, only two pages. I was surprised but its a lunch place so I imagine its typical.
Food: 1 / 5
Service: Was not busy but terrible
Interior: Nice bar area
Price: Pricey
Would go back: No

No comments:

Post a Comment